Being a parent is tough. Leaving your child at home is tougher.
There might be a daycare or a babysitter nearby, but you still feel anxious; wondering if your kids are having fun and at the same time, getting the care and attention they deserve. Consider us your second home as WE:
- Make it easier for you to find the best babysitter nearby
- Provide you space to share your babysitting needs
- Guide you through our child development workshops
- Help ease parental burnout by practicing mindfulness techniques
To connect parents and babysitters through our online matching site and create a mindful parenting community.
We have several stories and diverse backgrounds as families and childcare providers. But when it comes to raising children, a collective goal unites us: to see our kids grow healthy, smart, and loving individuals with unique aspirations. We believe that children are only children once. Let’s make the most of this time—together!
Our Vision & Core Values
To be the world's first parent and babysitter online matching site that fosters awareness, mindfulness, and balance in families and childcarers.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Mindfulness: awareness and balance
- Integrity: ethical, real
- Authenticity: credible, reliable, genuine
- Passion: dedicated in heart and mind
- Trust: faith, hope, certainty
- Respect and humility
Who We Are
We are specialists in our fields, but we are parents first.
Co-founder | Certified Mindfulness for Children Teacher IMMA Accredited | Work-in-progress Mom
Co-Founder | Family Man
Come and join the Tiny Steps Family!